‘The $5,000 Gift Card Giveaway
- ‘The $5,000 Gift Card Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is conducted by D’ALBORA Marinas Nelson Bay,
- By participating in the Giveaway, individuals accept these conditions (“Conditions”). Information on how to participate and the giveaway form part of these Conditions.
- All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Sydney Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- The word “including” means “including without limitation” and “includes”, “included” and “in particular” are also to be understood as being without limitation.
- All references to dollars or “$” are references to Australian dollars.
- Participation in the Giveaway is only open to persons who are an Eligible Person (as defined below) who make an eligible purchase(s) at D’ALBORA Marinas Nelson Bay during the Giveaway Period (as defined below). An “Eligible Person” is an individual who: (i) is a resident of New South Wales, Australia aged 18 years or older; (ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Giveaway including venues located at D’ALBORA Marinas Nelson Bay; (iii) is not an employee of a D’ALBORA Marinas Nelson Bay retailer; and (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of an excluded employee or retailer.
Information on how to participate in the Giveaway
- To participate in the Giveaway and to claim a $10 Gift card (as set out below), customers must make a total eligible purchase of $75 or more in one day at participating retailers at D’ALBORA Marinas Nelson Bay during the period from Tuesday 13 June 2017 at noon AET to Friday 30 June at 17:00 AEDT (“Giveaway Period”) or while stocks last.
- Marina berthing and Fuel purchases at D’ALBORA Marinas Nelson Bay do not constitute an eligible purchase.
- Vouchers can be claimed from the D’ALBORA Marinas office between 08.30am and 5.00pm each day.
- Only one voucher will be issued per person per day for purchases of $75.00 or more. Receipts cannot be split.
- Promotional Gift Cards cannot be spent on Marina berthing or fuel.
$10 Gift Cards
- There will be five hundred (500) Gift cards available for redemption.
- Once the allocation of 500 Gift Cards is complete the Giveaway will conclude.
- Any vouchers not claimed by the close of the promotion (for sales completed on 30 June 2017) will be removed from the distribution pool and may potentially reduce the total value of vouchers distributed.
- No change will be given on purchasers of less than $10.00
- Vouchers must be spent in store by 31 December 2017
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Giveaway is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of the lottery authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Giveaway.
- If an entrant tampers with, or subverts, the processes relating to participation in the Giveaway, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify that entrant from the Giveaway. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the details of the entrant, and request identification to establish their identity.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or non-receipt of entrant’s communications (including submissions of email addresses). The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions (such as problems with telephone networks or lines, computer systems or software or Internet service providers) or any failure of any Internet communication or telephone communication to be received by the Promoter (whether as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on any carrier network, on the internet or at any website). To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to any entrant’s (or any other person’s) computer or resulting from or otherwise relating to participation in this Giveaway (including by downloading materials relating to this Giveaway).
- Unless otherwise stipulated, rights to receive any Gift Cards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Gift Card. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected submission of email addresses or claimant notification messages.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Giveaway which may occur in the course of the administration of this Giveaway.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Giveaway landing page are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the giveaway or Gift Card, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a person’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Entrants who claim a Gift Card consent to: (i) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, including Facebook, TV, Outdoor or radio for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting D’ALBORA Marinas.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any failure by the claimant to spend the Gift Card.
- All Gift Cards must be taken as offered. The Gift Card, or any unused portion of the Gift Card, is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The Gift Card is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. If the Gift Card or any part of the Card is not used, no compensation will be awarded to the claimant.
- It is a condition of accepting the Gift Card that the claimant(s) must comply with all the conditions of use of the Gift Card and the Gift Card supplier’s requirements (as applicable).
- As a condition of claiming the gift card, claimants of Gift Cards will be added to the D’ALBORA Marinas subscriber database. Claimants can choose to opt out of these communications from the receipt of the first email communication.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer and promote the Giveaway.