D’ALBORA Marinas has storage facilities available for your jet ski, kayak and SUP (stand up paddle board) craft. You may also make use of the marina’s personal care facilities.
Leisure sports storage facilities
Kayak and SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) storage facilities are offered at D’ALBORA Marinas The Spit, D’ALBORA Marinas Akuna Bay and D’ALBORA Marinas Rushcutters Bay.
- D’ALBORA Marinas The Spit features a dedicated deep water steps area for kayak users, allowing for easy access to Middle Harbour.
- D’ALBORA Marinas Akuna Bay caters for kayaks and skis up to 5.8m and provides deep water access as you embark upon the beautiful, sheltered and protected waters of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
- D’ALBORA Marinas Rushcutters Bay allows you to take advantage of the easy access into the heart of Sydney Harbour with secure storage for kayaks, surf skis and paddle boards.
Jet ski storage facilities are offered at D’ALBORA Marinas Akuna Bay, D’ALBORA Marinas Nelson Bay and D’ALBORA Marinas Victoria Harbour.
- Purpose-built pontoon storage for easy access to the water
- Cleaning facilities adjacent to the pontoon