D’ALBORA Marinas is an inclusive, equal-opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on our ability to go above and beyond in servicing our clients’ needs to ensure a premium boating experience. With seven marinas in the portfolio, we are always interested in hearing from energetic, passionate men and women who align themselves with the D’ALBORA Marinas vision to be the best.
Employment opportunities are generally offered on a permanent, casual or temporary seasonal basis during busy periods.
- Travel Lift Operator/Boatyard Foreman, Akuna Bay (NSW)
- Forklift Operator, Pier 35 Melbourne (VIC)
- Sous Chef – SHED Restaurant, Akuna Bay (NSW)
- Head Chef – Fish Bar, Port of Airlie (QLD)
- Grocery Manager/Supermarket Fine Food Manager, Martha Cove Marina (VIC)
- Executive Chef, Martha Cove Marina (VIC)
We strive to achieve gender diversity within our workforce and women are strongly encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
For further information on a career with D’ALBORA Marinas, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9305 7606.