Providing the ultimate marine lifestyle experience, The Spit in Mosman offers fine dining and great access to Middle and Sydney Harbour.
d’Albora Marinas The Spit in Sydney’s suburb of Mosman is the ideal place to berth your boat, offering customers the opportunity to be centrally located in Middle Harbour. d’Albora Marinas The Spit also provides easy access to Sydney Harbour. Spend an afternoon sampling fresh seafood at our two-hatted Ormeggio at The Spit fine dining restaurant, or grab a quick snack from our casual dining option called Chiosco by Ormeggio.
The Spit marina offers several different berthing options for customers:
By storing your vessel in a wet berth, you have 24 hour access to your boat so you can get away early, or sit back entertaining your family and friends in the evening. Our dockmasters are available 7 days to assist you with ropes at your berth upon departure and return.
We offer full service moorings that include a tender service every day of the year, use of all marina facilities, daily vessel checks and a fuel discount card. The moorings are located near The Spit in the beautiful waters of Quakers Hat and Pearl Bay.
A kayak and stand up paddle board storage facility is now being offered at d’Albora Marinas The Spit. The facility is the first of its kind to offer access to Middle Harbour. With a walkway dedicated to kayak users, this allows easy access to the waters of Middle Harbour. The kayak storage rack offers a safe and secure place to leave your kayak. There are lockers provided onsite for you to store your personal belongings whilst enjoying your time out on the water.
Our services and facilities include:
- 160 berth marina, kayak storage and 60 swing moorings in Quakers Hat and Pearl Bay
- Complimentary tender service to our swing moorings that runs 7 days a week
- Dockmaster assistance 7 days a week
- Reciprocal berthing rights at all 7 marinas in NSW and Victoria
- 24 hours diesel fuel and premium ULP
- Discount fuel cards
- Personal care facilities
- Laundry facilities
- High security
- Customer seating area
- Marina courtesy trolleys
- Pump-out facilities
- Fine dining restaurant and a more relaxed café
- Onsite marine services include boat brokers, shipwrights, shared boating, detailing, mechanical and electrical services, slipping, antifouling and a maritime training centre