Sydney’s premium marina address with Harbour Bridge views, and just minutes from the city centre.
Location, location location! Harbour bridge views, exclusive neighbourhood and flanked by parkland and the world famous Sydney Harbour. The jewel in the d’Albora crown – d’Albora Marinas Rushcutters Bay is Sydney’s premium location to berth your boat, features 107 floating berths and is superbly positioned only minutes to the CBD. The restaurants and cafes of Macleay Street, Potts Point, Victoria Street and Darlinghurst are close by.
Berthing at d’Albora Marinas Rushcutters Bay guarantees you front row seats to all of Sydney’s on water events including The Sydney to Hobart Race, New Year’s Eve fireworks and Australia Day celebrations. d’Albora Marinas Rushcutters Bay is the marina of choice for those wanting an unrivalled location at the heart of boating in Australia.
Our services and facilities include:
- 107 wet berths
- Reciprocal berthing rights at all 7 marinas in NSW and Victoria
- Dockmaster assistance 7 days a week
- 24 hours diesel and premium unleaded fuel
- Discount fuel cards
- Roof top parking, subject to availability
- Personal care facilities
- Laundry service
- High security including CCTV
- Customer seating area
- Pump-out facilities 8.30am-5pm daily
- Marina courtesy trolleys
- Rope and fender packages
- Onsite licensed cafe
- Onsite marine services include boat brokers, sailing courses, yacht charters, chandlery stock, boat share services, detailing and boat maintenance.