Sydney’s favourite weekend destination Nelson Bay marina, is situated in the middle of the town centre and boasts a variety of dining and retail options alongside your berth.
d’Albora Marinas Nelson Bay is a two and a half hour drive from the Sydney CBD, located in the popular holiday destination of Port Stephens. The marina is the perfect port of call and the ultimate waterfront entertainment destination, offering a great selection of retail outlets including giftware, boutique clothing, jewellery and accessories. If you prefer to sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery, why not try one of the marina’s many restaurants and eateries to tantalise your tastebuds.
d’Albora Marinas Nelson Bay is situated amongst many local attractions including dolphin and whale watching cruises, dinner cruises, scuba diving, deep sea fishing charters and water adventure activities. There is free live music each Sunday and during the summer months, as well as numerous festivals and activities such as New Year’s Eve celebrations and 9pm fireworks, Taste at the Bay, Food, Wine and Jazz Festivals and the popular Sail Port Stephens Regatta. This award winning marina is an experience not to be missed for the whole family and boating enthusiasts alike.
Our services and facilities include:
- 200 wet berths and jet ski storage
- Dockmaster assistance 7 days a week
- Reciprocal berthing rights at all 7 marinas in NSW and Victoria
- 24 hours fuel
- Discount fuel cards
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Personal care facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Customer seating area
- Marina courtesy trolleys
- Access to boat maintenance and detailing crews
- 24 hour pump-out facilities
- Crows Nest Apartment – a luxury two-bedroom apartment that offers 180 degree water views
- Onsite marine services include detailing, repairs, maintenance, chandlery and boat brokerage